Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heroes Last Night- Tabula Rasa

As I said before Heroes is one of my favorite shows, although they are starting to annoy me with all the new characters they are bringing in, while forgetting about key characters from previous shows, but it still is an appealing show. Last night the interesting story lines to me were of course Sylar getting his memory back and not allowing himself to go back to such a dark place, and well I did like the new kid with the power to kill or heal, emphasis on the heal part.

The other story line of the girl with the music and the colors is soooooo boring to me. What kind of a power is that? They need to tell us why she is important in this story or get rid of her. Cause really who cares if you can see colors while music plays.

The following is a clip from the show last night 1/of 5. You can watch the rest on Youtube! Thanks Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment