Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Donny Osmond Wins Dancing with the Stars!




I am sad to say Donny Osmond won the trophy for this season of DWTS. I'm sorry Donny you were great, but you weren't that great! I guess the Mormon's united on this one. I think that Mya was very gracious though, I was wrong I wasn't expecting this at all. Well enough on Donny.

The show was great Whitney Houston sang two of her songs "Million Dollar Bill'' and " I wanna dance with somebody",and did well on both of them and there were several other high points.

I love the hosts on the show Tom is always hilarious and Samantha although she looked a little skinny on this show, is always beautiful. My favorite parts were the dance off between Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin and Miss Piggy giving Samantha a karate chop to the ribs. Oh and I have to give a fashion shout out to Len Goodman, very savy jacket, georgous in fact!

Well now that the season is over what should we watch in the meantime? We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment