Friday, November 20, 2009

Joanna and Derek Don't Make The Finals


This week on DWTS, Joanna and Derek were voted off even though they were really good. Although I think it was correct, I mean the talent on that team was really Derek and he is already a Pro. For me it could have been them or Donny that could have gone home. I did think though that Joanna would make it just because she is skinny and blonde. I am glad I was wrong.

Leona Lewis sang on the results show and she just has an amazing voice! Love it. Well now I hope the next to go is Donny. Sorry Donny! I am hoping that it is Kelly and Mya in the finals. With Mya taking home the trophy. Why, because she is awesome at the dance, well and her partner is hot!
Ok enjoy the clip from the show. Thanks You tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment