Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dancing With the Stars 11/2/09



Last night Mya got help from Cloris Leachman! I can't believe that, I mean no offense Cloris but you didn't win, did you? Why would Dimitri get her to help???? I still am scratching my head on that one. He should have gotten help from an old ex pro dancer or something not Cloris. Karina who I don't really like, actually got Aaron the help he needed. Now thats a way to get help! Aaron did great and so did Donny. Kelly and Joanna did ok to me but not great, but the Judges slathered them in praises. I don't understand why. Am I wrong? In the group dances, the group with Joanna Krupas did do better, although I don't favor any of the ones in that group, I have to give credit where credit is do. They did great. So who goes home on the results show??? My guess, Mark or Micheal. Although I hope Micheal stays! Let Mark or Kelly go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment