Monday, October 26, 2009

Dancing With The Stars Season 9 Episode 11 The Results


Natalie Coughlin was voted off on the results show last week. Lyn Goodman made me furious with his comments that the American public are keeping people on that don't deserve it. Well if they wanted a show were the judges made the decision why did they even involve us?

I'm certain Lyn's comments were directed toward Micheal, but I am glad he is still on and I will vote for him again tonight. I say vote Mark off this week. I hate when the judges try to influence the public's votes. Was Natalie a good dancer, yes! Did she deserve to go home? No. But neither did Micheal. Send Mark or Aaron home, is my opinion. On a good note, they did do a kinda cool tribute to Michael Jackson. Watch it below.

As for tonight's show. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Mya, Louie and Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment