Monday, October 19, 2009

So While I wait for DDD to come back on.....



Ok so what should I watch while I am waiting out the hiatus of Drop Dead Diva? Well I haven't found anything to fill that whole that has been left in my soul. But I think I will do some quick, brief recaps on some of my other favorite shows. Heroes and Dancing with the stars air tonight. So I will try to get a few clips up after I watch. I am not as into Heroes as I use to be they have added so many new characters, that it's annoying.

I want to see more of Peter and Tracy and The mother and clair and her dad oh and Syler. Oh and what about Suresh? Or the little kid that could fix everything or the girl that could learn anything in a minute? Some of these characters just dissappeared. So tonight we wait to see what will happen with Syler. And what is up with the music light lady, is that a power? Oh well I will be watching anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment