Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dancing With the Stars 10/27/09



This results show was good. It had Taylor Swift as the entertainment along with some other Latin band. I watched Taylor's interview on Ophra a couple weeks back and although she seems genuinely well rounded and kind. I hate her music. Sorry I know many love her, but not me. So to me the entertainment on the show this week sucked the big one! The only good entertainment came with the DWTS expert dancers.

I did not mind that Mark and Melissa were voted off. Although she seems sweet and did a pretty good job, she wasn't where she needed to be as a dancer. Also Mark seemed not fun or happy this season, like he usually is. I did not want to see Louie go, but I didn't want to see Michael go either. In the end the judges made the right choice cause Micheal was better. So hopefully he continues to do well. Otherwise my top pick is MYA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment